Monday, September 9, 2013

Tweety

So, let me tell you about my close encounter with a bird.  Too close.

First, I do not like birds.  They are O.K. if I am looking out a window and they are in a tree or perch somewhere being all bird like, but up close and personal?  No thanks.

So, I took my kids to school, come in the house for a few hours and do some things, then I go to leave to run some errands.   Get in my car and start pulling out the driveway.  I hear something in the backseat.  Not just your normal "hmm what's that" sound.  More like the, "What in the eff is in my car?"  So, I go to look and I see something move.  I stopped the car and jumped out.  I see a freaking bird flying and banging on the window in the back seat.  So I run to open all the doors and I THINK it flew out?  I couldn't be 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure the bastard left.

So, I get in the car and off down the driveway I go.  All of a sudden it comes flying out from under the passenger seat.  Mild heart attack folks.

I opened all the doors... again... and finally he flew out.

Now, who cracked the window you ask?  I think it was the 8 yo, but, he claims I did it.  So it's still in debate.  Not saying I didn't do it and not remember, because that is HIGHLY possible.

The bird left me TONS of surprises behind.

Bird shit on the door, seats, console, dash and steering wheel.

What a shitty day.

Thanks tweety you suck.


No comments:

Post a Comment