Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Shoe Farters-- DOUCHE LIP AWARENESS

DOUCHE LIP AWARENESS

I had to take a test the other day for a job I am trying to get. It was a THREE HOUR test and it sucked huge donkey balls.   The lady administrating the test  was pretty bitchy, dressed unprofessional and had a chip on her shoulders.

I can deal with all that.

What I cannot deal with are farting shoes.

If your ass knows your going to be administrating a test and it's going to be quiet in the room, please refrain from wearing farting shoes.  If you do choose to wear your farting shoes that day, well  guess what, your a DOUCHE LIP.

I had to listen to this woman walk around the room while her shoes farted the WHOLE time while I'm trying to take a test.  HELLO.  How terribly annoying.

Perhaps she had eggs for breakfast and wanted to wear her farting shoes so the test takers would not know if it was the shoes or her ass farting.


Either way.. screw you shoe farters aka DOUCHE LIPS!






No comments:

Post a Comment