Friday, May 31, 2013

I Like Big Cups and I Cannot Lie

Jenn's Blogspot - My Daily Jenn-ism (check her out and like her her page is awesomness!) posted this pic this morning. I couldn't agree more. It inspired this parody of "Baby Got Back" . 






I like big cups and I cannot lie
You other mothers can deny 
That when a mama walks in with a little bitty mug
And a smile in your face you get smug...
Wanna pull out the finger
Cuz you notice that mug was decaf
You see those high heels she’s wearing?
I’m hooked and I can’t stop staring
Oh chicka, your drinking decaf
That makes me want to laugh
My husband will warn you
That the cup you got
Is not the right brew.
Oh, taste of smooth coffee
You say you wanna have some regular?
Well smell it, taste it, cuz regular is so much better. .
They say decaf is healthier
I don’t care if it’s cheaper
Cuz regulars best yet
Will get you going to like a turbo jet.
I’m tired of women saying
That decaf is the thing. 

Take an average mama and ask her that
You just might get slapped.
So mamas (yeah) mamas (yeah)
Does your cup got regular?
(HELL YEA)
Then drink it (drink it), drink it, (drink it)
Drink that go go juice
Baby got regular!


PLEASE LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE!
https://www.facebook.com/Whereismymaid?ref=tn_tnmn

No comments:

Post a Comment