Thursday, June 6, 2013

Awards Day Mixed With Grammar Edumaycaytion

Today my kids had their awars (yes, awars) ceremony today. It sucked. I hated it. My kids did super, and I am so proud of them. So much so that I could fart rainbows (seriously). With that being said, coming out of the awars (yes, awars) I felt stupider (yep, stupider). Let me explain, there is a new teacher who will be teaching the grade my son is in next year (yay). I only pray that someone other than me heard what happened during the awar (yes awar) ceremony today and do (yes do) something about it.

This is how it went.

Teacher gets up there and shes nice looking. Well put together. But out goes,

"De next attenance awar go to (insert name here) but he not here today."

There's so many damn things wrong with that sentence.

GRAMMAR POLICE

Attendance award and hes not here today? Nice.

Then out comes,

"De smiley face awar goes to (insert name here). He always go and do what I ass him to do".

This is the woman that will be teaching my child next year. I am going to put in the suggestion box that she goes back to first grade and does a full year sit in to learn grammar all over again.




No comments:

Post a Comment